400 Watt (80 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The SIL80C2 and SMT80C2 series of 80 amp non-isolated DC-DC converters are designed for cost- and space-sensitive applications. Both converters accept a wide range 4.5 to 13.8 Vdc input and provide an output that is adjustable from 0.8375 to 5.1 Vdc to accommodate a wide variety of silicon power needs. Rated at 400 watts, the converters are capable of delivering up to 80 amps and have a typical efficiency of 88%. Standard features include differential remote sense, remote On/Off and remote ‘power good’ indication. These converters also support current sharing.
SIL80C2 series converters offer a choice of through-hole horizontal and through-hole vertical mounting, while the SMT80C2 is a surface-mount module.
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
4.7 V to 13.8 V
0.8375 V to 5.1 V
Size (L x W x H):
2.400" x 1.250" x 0.690"
0 to +85°C
- Input voltage: 4.7 - 13.8 VDC
- Input current: 290 mA minimum load
- Input current (max): 60 A max @ lo max
- Efficiency: Vo = 2.5 V, Vin = 12 V, Iout = 80 A. 88%
- Output voltage adjustability: 0.8375 - 5.1 V
- Ripple and noise: 35 mV
- Transient response: 150 mV deviation
- 5.0V/3.3V dual outputs
- Enable (on/off)
- Output loadsharing
- Industry standard pin-out
- Trim feature, both rails
- 100°C Baseplate temperature
- Unencapsulated 2.3" x 2.4" x 0.50" pkg.
- 48VDC Input
- Thermal protection