DP40-M Medical Series
40 Watt AC-DC Power Adapters (Medically Approved)
The DP40-M series of freestanding external 40 watt AC-DC power adapters carries both medical and safety approvals. These adapters provide a very flexible, pre-approved power solution for a wide variety of portable and desktop applications, including medical, instrumentation, telecommunications, computer peripheral and test and measurement systems. The adapters are available in both Class I and Class II configurations with a 2-pin or 3-pin AC input connector.
There is a choice of 12 models, covering output voltages from 9 to 48 Vdc and output currents up to 4.44 amps. All these adapters accept a wide 90—264 Vac input and can also operate from a 127—300 Vdc supply. They meet Energy Star Efficiency Level V criteria and have a no-load power consumption of less than 300 mW.
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
90 V to 264 V
9 V to 48 V
Size (L x W x H):
4.880" x 2.400" x 1.550"
0 to +40°C
- Input current: 0.5 A Maximum
- Safety ground leakage current: 300 µA/100 µA maximum@ 50/60 Hz, 264 VAC input
- Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Inrush current: 50 A maximum @ 230 VAC, cold start 25°C
- Efficiency: 84% typical
- EMI/RFI: FCC Part 15, Class B & EN55022 (CISPR 22) Class B
- Input range: 90 - 264 Vac (wide range)
- Maximum Power (Po): 40 W
- Overvoltage protection: 20% - 45% above output voltage, latching type
- Short circuit protection: Auto recovery
- Overload protection: 110% -160% above peak rating
- 5.0V/3.3V dual outputs
- Enable (on/off)
- Output loadsharing
- Industry standard pin-out
- Trim feature, both rails
- 100°C Baseplate temperature
- Unencapsulated 2.3" x 2.4" x 0.50" pkg.
- 48VDC Input
- Thermal protection