ERM10 Railway DC-DC Series
10W 2by1 DC-DC converter
The ERM10 series of high performance 10 watt isolated DC-DC converter modules are designed specifically for railway applications. There are 3 input versions available; 9 - 36Vin, 18-75Vin and 40-160Vin input that complies with the EN61368-1 and EN 50155 safety standards and EMI standard EN50121-302 for electronic equipment used on railway rolling stock. There is a choice of four single output models, offering single output voltages of 5 V, 12 V, 15 V or 24 V, and dual +/-12 and +/-15 versions.
Fully encapsulated in a metal case the converters have an industry-standard 2 x 1 inch (50.9 x 25.4mm) footprint and a height of just 0.43 inch (11 mm). Reinforced insulation rated at 3000 Vac rms and high EMI immunity qualifies these converters for many demanding applications in railway and other transportation systems.
Advanced circuit topology provides up to 88% efficiency and allows the converters to accommodate ambient operating temperatures as high as 85˚C with suitable derating. An optional heatsink is available. Further features include, voltage-adjust, remote On/Off and undervoltage shutdown, as well as overload and short-circuit protection.
Product Training Videos
9 V to 160 V
尺寸（长 x 宽 x 高）：
2.000" x 1.000" x 0.400"
-40 to +85 degC
- Logic Control
- Input voltage range: 9V to 36V
- Input voltage range: 18V to 75V
- Input voltage range: 40V to 160V
- Output voltage (Dual): +/-15V, +/-12V
- Output voltage (Single): 5v, 12v, 15v, 24v
- Control: Enable function
- Isolation voltage: 3000Vac I/O isolation
- Control: Trim available on single O/P units
- Package: Industry standard 2by1
- Package: Industry standard 2by1 centre pins
- Wide 4:1 input range
- 1” x 2” DIP package
- 3000 Vac rms I/O isolation
- Single and dual output
- OCP, OVP, OTP Protection
- Remote On/Off
- High efficiency - 88%
- Fire protection meets EN45545-2
- Railway EMC standard EN50121-3-2