200—350 Watt AC-DC Power Supplies
The NTS350 series of enclosed AC-DC power supplies comprises four single output models, providing standard voltages of 12 V, 24 V, 48 V or 54 V, plus 5V standby and 12 V fan outputs. All four models accept a universal input of 85–264 Vac and have a typical full load efficiency of 85%. Features include single wire current sharing, remote sense and remote inhibit, plus remote power fail indication. Enclosed NTS350 power supplies can be specified with end or top mounted fans and can deliver up to 350 watts of output power. Versions without a fan are available for applications which provide an alternative means of cooling. These power supplies are ideal bulk power front ends for smaller systems that use a distributed power architecture (DPA) or point-of-load (POL) scheme.
85 V to 264 V
11.4 V 至 56.7 V
尺寸（长 x 宽 x 高）：
4.000" x 7.000" x 1.500"
0 to +70°C
- Logic Control
- Power factor Safety ground: 0.99 typical
- EMI filter: FCC Class B conducted and radiated CISPR 22 Class B conducted and radiated EN55022 Class B conducted and radiated VDE 0878 PT3 Class B conducted and radiated.
- leakage current: < 0.5 mA @ 50/60 Hz, 264 VAC input
- Frequency: 47-440 Hz
- Inrush current: 38 A max., cold start @ 25°C
- Efficiency: 85% typical at full load
- Maximum power: With cover: 350 W with 30 CFM forced air
- Adjustment range: ± 5%
- Supervisory outputs: 5 V @ 2 A regulated, 12 V @ 1A
- Hold-up time: 20 ms @ 350 W load, 115 VAC nominal line at factory voltage setting
- Overload protection: Short circuit protection on all outputs. Case overload protected @ 115-130% above peak rating
- Overvoltage protection: 20% to 35% above nominal output
- Remote on/off: Requires an external contact closure to inhibit outputs
- Remote sense: Compensates for 0.5 V lead drop min. Will operate without remote sense connected. Reverse connection protected.
- Power failure: TTL logic signal goes high 100-500 msec after main output. It goes low at least 4 msec before loss of regulation
- DC OK: TTL logic goes high after the output is in regulation. It goes low when there is loss of regulation.
- Low output ripple
- Built in OR-ing diode / FET
- Thermal overload protection
- 12 fan output
- Overvoltage protection
- Active power factor correction
- IEC EN6100-3-2 compliance
- Single wire current sharing
- DC power good
- Optional fan cover (-CF suffix)
- Optional End fan cover (-CEF)
- Supervisory output 5 V and 12 V
- Overload protection
- Remote sense
- Power fail and remote inhibit
- Built-in EMI filter