Senior Engineer, Electronic
Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high-calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Track and maintain the PSU roadmap.
- Communicate with customer to discuss technical issues.
- Involve in design team management meetings.
- Design review and approval.
- Work with other engineering groups for the component roadmap.
- Lead one or multi teams of engineers, designers and support personnel.
- Project planning.
- Training plans and design guidelines refresher for new engineers.
- Attending meetings with suppliers and customers.
- Diploma or Graduate of Electronic, Electrical or any related engineering course.
- With College Degree in the field of Power Supply electronics.
- With minimum 8 years’ experience in Switched Mode Power.
- Supply research and development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in power supplies product.
- Good understanding of power electronics in design.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent in written and read English are required.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd via email to AstecpowerHR@artesyn.com or you may contact (0755) 2750 6649 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: SEE/CDE
Date: April 4, 2019