We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Ensure quality products produced and quality services rendered result to the optimum satisfaction of customers by planning and controlling the integrated management system and planning for continuous improvement of product quality to contribute to the overall profitability of the company .
- Manage Quality Management Systems in accordance to certified standards.
- Strive for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction on quality and reliability.
- Report the major quality issues up to top management.
- Ensure agreed standards and procedures are being met and followed.
- Ensure quality related data are documented, collected and compiled to drive for improvements and report to customer when required.
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- 10 years and above related working experience.
- Quality Management principles, Quality control techniques, Knowledge of international standards, Problem solving techniques, Statistical techniques.
- Logical Problems solving, Micro Analytical skills, Effective Communication skills, Leadership skills (coaching), Team building.
- Strong Team work spirit, Quality consciousness.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact 0760-88923578-8547 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: QD/LD
Date: June 14, 2018