QMS Engineer, Compliance Engineering
Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high-calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Coordinate for the implementation and maintenance of Quality Management System (QMS) according to ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 and compliance to regulatory and customer requirements.
- Lead and perform Internal Audit - planning, implementation follow up and improvement.
- Generation of report and documentation including presentation/orientation training provision.
- Participation and coordination with external audit and customer audit providing appropriate support.
- Initiate continuous improvement program or activities in relation to the processes covered by the QMS and Compliance group.
- Coordinate with Design Engineering in term of Product Safety and QMS.
- Coordinate with Product Safety Agencies.
- Perform Product Safety Test (training will be provided) and perform other task as duly assigned by the superior.
- Engineering graduate.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 standards and implementation is an advantage but not a must.
- Having experience in internal auditing-Certified Lead Auditor is an advantage but not a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- With analytical mind, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skill.
- Confident to communicate to any level.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd via email to AstecpowerHR@artesyn.com or you may contact (0755) 2750 6649 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: QMSECE/CDE
Date: April 4, 2019